Just about any type of business can benefit from a strong strategic marketing presence and consistent branding. This is especially true when it comes to real estate, according to a study conducted by Google and the National Association of Realtor, nearly 90% of prospective home buyers go to the internet when they are considering buying a home and 53% of buyers use the internet to conduct their initial searches.
With more people going to the internet to survey current homes in their preferred area and price range, it is more important than ever to make sure that each and every property contains the right filters and SEO to insure that the homes are coming up for consideration. Even before a Realtor is consulted, the homebuyer will access the internet and typically consults the Realtor when they have determined the type of home, price and area they wish to live in.
There are a number of things to keep in mind when listing your home and the best advice we can give to those in this situation, is to go to an expert who knows the business and can develop a smart aggressive SEO campaign that will get your home noticed before your competition.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization for the Real Estate Market:
• When searching for the right agency for your Real Estate SEO needs, make sure that they have experience in your local market and have a positive history of providing Real Estate SEO services and can show proven results.
• Make sure they are adaptable; they stay ahead of search algorithm updates and can change and realign key words and strategies to adapt to the ever-changing online universe.
• Make sure that they craft a special strategy for you and don’t use a cookie cutter “one-size-fits-all” approach to your Real Estate SEO needs.
Increase Leads Through Real Estate SEO:
Let’s face it; anyone selling their home wants to sell it as soon as possible at the best price possible. Keeping that in mind, following are a few key things that may help real estate agents on the right track:
• Use key words that your buyers are most likely to search for such as words/ phrases those below, specifically mentioning your city or town:
Home for sale in (town)
Real estate listings in (town
Realtors/real estate agents in (town)
About your (town) realtor
Key facts and benefits about your property, the area in which it is, neighborhood, schools.
• Use photos and videos that show your home in a positive light.
• Utilize blog posts to further accent the positive features of your home and area.
• Make sure that your site can be accessed from portable devices as well as Web sites. Fewer sites use “flash” as they cannot be accessed by digital devices—thereby leaving many unable to view the home of their dreams.
• Utilize real estate directors for those that go to industry specific sites for research. These may include Zillow.com. Realtor.com, Homes.com, and Trulia.com, among others.
• Use social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and others to further generate visibility and interest.
Choose the Best Real Estate SEO Provider:
If you’re looking to sell your home, make sure you rely on the best Real Estate Provider that can sell your home quickly and easily. You may want to contact Real Estate Marketing Gurus, a company that concentrates on ONLY real estate. They will work with you to make sure you’re messages are clear concise and get your home sold quickly. Visit realestatemarketinggurus.com.